Cambridge Business Center
The Northwestern Rural Electric Co-operative Association, Inc. established the Cambridge Business Center adjacent to their headquarters one mile south of Cambridge Springs, Crawford County, Pennsylvania. The business center consists of thirteen lots for purchase ranging in size from four to nine acres in a design utilizing natural buffers and screening. Environmental, archeological and wetland studies have been completed on all lots.,/p>
The center is geared toward light industrial, high tech, service and distribution operations. It is zoned to allow for the assembly, manufacture, processing, production, storage and distribution of products.
- all lots shovel ready
- all lots front on paved public roads
- municipal sewer and water
- high speed data access available
- National Fuel gas lines readily available
- three-phase electric supply available
- served by the Cambridge Area Joint Authority
- easy access to main transportation routes
- KOEZ until 2020
For more information about this industrial park, contact Linda King at the NW Rural Electric Cooperative, 800-472-7910, or visit their web site.