Keystone Regional Industrial Park
Located in the southern tip of Crawford County, the Keystone Regional Industrial Park is 1,300 acres of property for purchase with no zoning regulations. It is easily accessible from Exit 141 of Interstate 79.
The park is the Commonwealth's largest contiguous Keystone Opportunity Zone site and a PA Select Site designation meeting very specific standards that are industry based and market driven.
- Keystone Opportunity Zone until 2027
- 1,300 acres for sale
- type: greenfield
- National Fuel gas
- common sewage treatment plant
- Penelec or Northwestern REC electric
- 17 well water systems available to be tapped into
- 3,000 feet from the I-79 Geneva interchange
- mainline rail service through Norfolk Southern
If interested in this site, please contact our office today!